Viele Unternehmen schrecken vor Warenkreditversicherungen zurück, weil sie komplex und aufwändig im Handling sind. Stattdessen übernehmen sie selbst das Ausfallrisiko in der Annahme: Ist doch bisher immer gut gegangen. Das ist riskant.
The requirements also apply to companies with more than 250 employees and sales of more than €40 million if they generate more than half of their sales in a "risk sector." In addition, the law has been extended to foreign companies that have a branch office in Germany and employ a corresponding number of people there.
According to estimates by the EU Commission, a total of 13,000 companies in the EU are affected.
- Risk management system with risk analysis
Policy statement on respect for human rights
- Establishment of a complaints procedure
- Documentation of compliance with due diligence + an annual transparent reporting system
- Introduction of preventive measures
- Taking corrective action
Companies must be able to demonstrate that they have implemented the due diligence requirements described in the law that are feasible and appropriate in light of their individual context
- Periodic penalty payments up to 50,000 euros
- Fines of up to 800,000 euros or 2% of annual turnover for companies with more than 400 million euros in turnover
- Exclusion from public tenders for up to three years
Talk directly to your SHS Viveon expert, we look forward to hearing from you.
Do you need orientation?
What do you need to consider before introducing a compliance management system? Which questions need to be clarified internally?
Do the “Self-Check: Download our checklist without obligation and get answers by asking the right questions.